Elisheva Parry, Mrs.
3108 Bedford Ave
I believe treatment must be holistic; as psychological, emotional, and physical health are intricately intertwined. My goal is to be present to help you find insight into problematic patterns of behavior, enhance the ability to take perspective, and take the necessary steps toward your desired goals. My intention is for everyone who enters my office to feel supported while unburdening what is taking up psychic and emotional space. I strive to create a safe holding space for my clients through respect, compassion, and understanding, where you can openly process your feelings and begin the journey to self actualizing.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: 4 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $175
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: None, Sliding Scale
- Profession: LCSW, Other, Social Worker
- Professional Affiliations: BWG
- Licenses: License: Licensed Clinical Social WorkLicensing Agency: University of the State of New York Education DepartmentLicense Number: 087268
- Modalities: Individuals, Families, Groups
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: Psycho-dynamic, Mindfulness practice, ACT, Internal Family Systems, Family and Group therapies.
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- ADD/ADHD, Addictions, Adolescent Issues, Adoption, Anxiety Disorders, Co Dependency, Depression, Healing, IFS, Parenting Adolescents, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Prenatal Issues, Relationship Issues, Stepfamilies, Women's Issues